Friday, July 15, 2011

taylor swift

Taylor Swift Lands Lindsay Lohan’s Role in One Night With You


It seems like country crooner Taylor Swift is picking up the pieces of Lindsay Lohan’s busted career. Recent reports indicate that producers from the film One Night With You, snatched the role from Lindsay Lohan and handed it to Taylor Swift. The film will be Swift’s first major role in film, having participated in 2009′s Valentine’s Day and televisions CSI with small parts.







One Night With You centers around a now grown child star finding fame in reality television as an adult. Writer and producer Richard O’Sullivan originally had Lindsay Lohan in mind when the film was created but changed his mind after Lohan’s last snafu with the law involving failed drug tests, jail time, and a 4th (!) trip to rehab for drug and addiction treatment













This year is starting out great for young country singer Taylor Swift. She’s scheduled to appear on an episode of CSI this season and her new dress collection will be on Wal-mart racks this month.


She joined with l.e.i. to create the collection of $14 dresses. Seems like a shrewd move considering this country’s economic doldrums.


“Sundresses are my favorite things to wear,” Swift told New York magazine. “In the summer, I automatically want to look bohemian.”





“I don’t look at it like I’m branching out as a designer. It’s not the Taylor Swift designer line or whatever,” she says of the line.


“I like people who have worked their entire lives to become designers. I think that they have their place as designers and I have my place as a musician, and I’m going to pretty much stick to that.”


Country singer Taylor Swift says that she doesn’t like to talk about her diet and exercise secrets because people should focus on her music and not how hard she works out. But in all fairness, we all want to know what Taylor does to stay so fit and how manages to eat a healthy diet with all that is going on with her career. So how is she doing it?


”Food is my moment of weakness, because I don’t diet. I don’t like it. For me, I would eat healthy, but I refuse to use the term “diet”,” explained the singer. “I’m happy with how I look and I’m not gonna you know…if I want to eat a cheeseburger, it’s going to happen,” she added.


Taylor Swift is a hot singing sensation - and we're not just talking about on the airways.


With her smash hit "Love Story", the 18-year-old singer is the youngest person to write and sing a No. 1 country single. Because we - and just about the rest of the world - feel sorry for her after what that jackass Kanye West did to her during the VMAs, we're featuring her interview with Men's Fitness right here. Pay close attention because here she spills the beans on what kind of guys she'll date (Which probably doesn't include obnoxious hip-hoppers who steals your mic and says something to totally embarass you on national TV).








taylor swift look So Sexy







taylor swift Best Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...